For the Corona Drinking Glasses, grab these items:
- Cotton string
- Ice cold water
- Glass bottle
1. Wrap about five times around the area that will be cut; tie string, and cut loose ends. Remove string, and soak it in acetone, while maintaining its wrapped form. Place the string back on the bottle.
3. Once the flame begins to fade, submerge the bottle in ice water. Break the bottle in half, using the new weak spot. (You may want to protective gloves or glasses to do so.)
- Chalkboard paint
- Regular paint
- Empty wine bottle
1. Paint the bottle using the regular paint. Let it completely dry.
2. Decide where and what to write on the bottle and use the chalkboard paint to fill that area. Let it completely dry before writing on the bottles.
Check out this list of additional ideas:
- Bottle Cap Table
- Wine Cork Coasters
- Soap Dispenser
- Bath Salt Container
- Candle Holder
- Wine Lantern and Cork Base
By: Kiarra Sylvester | Images: 1, 2, 3