What You Need:
- White nail polish (or any color you want to be your base)
- Black nail polish (or any color you want to be your stripe)
- Clear top coat nail polish
- Thin paintbrush or toothpick
- Nail polish remover
3. Now for the fun part: painting the stripes. Pull up an basic image of zebra print and use it as a guide. Take short strokes. If needed, you can practice on a piece of paper first.
4. Make sure the stripes are really dry. Then add another layer of top coat.
5. Finally, remove any smudges or excess nail polish on your finger with a q-tip and nail polish remover.