This season, OPI took inspiration from a luxe European destination reserved for only the most fearsome leaders in the fashion industry: Berlin! Packed with twelve must-have shades (all coordinating with the season's hottest runway trends, of course!), the OPI Germany collection is a can't-miss.
"The overall feel of the Germany Collection is elegance with an edge," says Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI's Executive VP & Artistic Director, in OPI's Germany collection press release. And Suzi is spot on ... all the lacquers in the collection are sophisticated and stylish, but with an unexpected twist -- making OPI yet again the best nail polish brand on the market! The polishes in this collection are the perfect way to add a touch of fabulous to any of your Fall ensembles. Let's face it: "Once again, the hottest accessory of the season is nail colour," says Suzi -- and this season the "it" nail color to have on your fingers is OPI!
- "Berlin There Done That"-- a smoldering taupe color that is bound to look just as hot on your nails for a date as for a study session
- "Dranke-Shiny Red"-- a bold and ravishing polish that makes your nails look just like rubies
- "Deutsch You Want Me Baby"-- a shimmering red-orange polish that is bound to add a splash of fashion to any Fall outfit
- "Don't Pretzel My Buttons"-- a warm beige shade that looks super luxurious on fingers and toes
- "Don't Talk Bach To Me"-- a sassy lime-yellow nail polish that unexpectedly turns your look from drab to fab
- "My Very First Knockwurst"-- a pretty nude polish with a rosy glow; this nail polish is bound to become a go-to when you want a sophisticated polish
- "Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine!"-- a deep, black-olive polish that's super edgy and super glam for the cooler seasons
- "Unforgreta-bly Blue"-- a shimmery and shiny deep sea blue that's so on trend for fall 2012
- "Every Month Is Oktoberfest"-- a deep plum polish that is equal parts glamour and edgy
- "Suzi & The 7 Düsseldorfs"-- a bright and beautiful purple shade that will spice up any cold and dreary fall/winter day
- "German-icore by OPI"-- a shimmering burgundy polish that is beyond beautiful
- "Schnapps Out Of It!"-- an uber chic mauve polish that is hard not to adore
What do you think about this collection? Would you wear it?
By: Annie Robinson | Image: OPI via Langton PR