The Look for Less:
1. Mango Slim-fit round neck jumper from House of Fraser, $202
2. Coral flat chinos from Dorothy Perkins, $14
3. Jane Norman Border Print Scarf from House of Fraser, $9
4. Black Lily Nessie Belt from The Dressing Room, $23
5. Michael Antonio Women’s Lovemepat Pump from Endless, $25
Look for Less Total: $91
Casual is key, and you will certainly unlock plenty of doors with this stellar chic outfit that you can take from the runway to the office, to class and back again. This may be a “Tangerine Dream,” but with just $100, you can make it into a reality.
Fashion Tip: If you want to give this look more of a classic feel, swap out the coral pumps for a pair of black ones and don a black fitted blazer. We love the black purse in the photo, but for a younger crowd, jazz it up with a black envelope clutch with gold or silver accents. And for an even greater spin on style, take the scarf and use it as a belt.
By: Danielle Gosha | Images: Listed retail stores