The Designer Look: Bill Blass gives us a nautical chic all-blue look that screams comfort and class. Here, we have a navy blue scoop neck racer back tank and trendy wide leg trousers held together at the waist by a simple gold buckle belt.
The Look for Less:
1. Navy J. Crew Tank from jcrew.com, $18
2. Bi-stretch Trousers in wide leg from asos.com, $31
3. Black and gold Keeper skinny belt from dorothyperkins.co.uk, $9
4. White half moon clutch from dorothyperkins.co.uk, $17
5. Gold Michael Antonio wedge heel from piperlime.com, $20
The Look for Less Total: $95
Fashion Tip: When you have a top with such a low neckline like this one, skip the necklaces. Low tops already draw enough attention, and even the classiest of pieces like your mother’s pearls can make this look go wrong. Save your jewelry for a simple cuff bracelet or even watch. With a look like this, minimalism is always best.
Remember, when it comes to summer fashion, the key to looking stylish is keeping cool -- sweating it out in a warm outfit is never good!
If you have a look you want us to Look for Less, shoot our editors an email, and we’ll do the rest!
By: Danielle Gosha | Images: Listed retail stores