How to Make Gourmet, All-Natural Pasta Sauce
Posted by steph on 8:00 AM in DIY Foodie Love | Comments : 0
What you need:
♥ 1/2 box spaghetti
♥ 1 box of grape tomatoes or cherry tomatoes
♥ 1 lemon wedge (about 1/4 lemon)
♥ 7-8 mushrooms, sliced
♥ 1 tsp oregano
♥ Olive Oil
♥ Garlic salt
♥ Shrimp (optional)
How to make it:
1. Boil a pot of water. Once bubbling, place your spaghetti noodles inside. Make sure you watch it so the noodles don't overcook.
2. Cut all of your grape tomatoes in half.
3. In a small pot, pour in a few tablespoons of olive oil and cook on medium. Add the sliced mushrooms and the sliced tomatoes. Cover the pot with a lid.
3. After about 5 minutes, sprinkle in the oregano and garlic salt to taste. Squeeze in the lemon wedge. If using shrimp, add in the washed, de-frosted shrimp.
4. Let simmer for 5-10 minutes.
5. Strain your cooked spaghetti, then pour the all-natural, homemade spaghetti sauce on top!
Subscribe to: Post Comments ( Atom )
Post a Comment