7 Ways to Add Sparkle to Your Wardrobe
Posted by Stephany on 3:42 PM in College Fashion Fashion | Comments : 0
1. Shoes | Glitter Platform Heel (Wet Seal)
These glitter heels will add sparkle and height to your little black dress. Multi-color glitter accents a classic black almond-toe.
2. Nail polish | Across the Universe (Deborah Lippmann)
This nail lacquer in Across the Universe will add oomph to your nails and your overall appearance.
3. Earrings | Tryst Crystal Bow Studs (Pink Mascara)
Make your ears sparkle with these adorable bow studs.
4. Bangles | Glitter Hinge Bracelets (Betsey Johnson)
Betsey Johnson Safari Glitter Set Hinge Bangle Bracelets will not only add color but style to your wrists.
5. Clutch | Jasia Clutch (NineWest)
This striped clutch adds the perfect amount of sparkle and pop.
6. Sequins | Glitter Neckline Top (TopShop)
Wear sequined tops to shine a little more, whether to class or out with the girls.
7. Belt | Skinny Glitter Belt (J.Crew)
A glittery, gold belt will add sparkle to any outfit.
By: CG Staff | Image: Polyvore
Subscribe to: Post Comments ( Atom )
Post a Comment