Looking for a pretty wintery manicure to try? Why not deck out your tips with gradient nail art? This pretty way to paint your nails will impress your peers and add a stylish touch to all of your outfits! What are you waiting for? Get painting!
What you need:
- 1 bottle of light blue nail polish | Sally Hansen, Calypso Blue
- 1 bottle of a medium blue nail polish | Nicole by OPI, Me and Blue
- 1 bottle of dark blue nail polish | OPI, Yoga-Ta Get This Blue
- 1 bottle of topcoat | Deborah Lippmann, Hard Rock
- 1 bottle of sparkle nail polish (optional) | Deborah Lippmann, Across The Universe
- 1 orange stick
Note: Gradient nail art takes time so make sure you have 30 minuets to prep and perfect your manicure. While you paint your nails you should be patient. Perfecting the gradient nails does not happen instantly. The more you practice the better the results!