1 3/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup softened butter
1/3 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Kisses
1. Sift the flour, soda and salt together. Set it aside.
2. Mix the butter, peanut butter, sugar and brown sugar so that it has a creamy texture.
3. Add the egg and vanilla and beat well.
4. Add the dry ingredients and continue mixing.
5. Refrigerate the mixture for at least one hour.
6. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
7. Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
8. Take the dough out of the refrigerator and shape it into teaspoon-size balls.
9. Roll the balls in sugar and place them on the cookie sheet.
10. Bake the cookies for six minutes.
11. Unwrap enough chocolate kisses so there is one for each cookie.
12. Take the cookies out of the oven, and put a chocolate kiss on the center of each one.
13. Put them back in the oven for two more minutes.
14. Take the cookies out of the oven and let them cool.
You can also change up the recipe by using your favorite Hershey’s Kiss flavor. Try Candy Cane Kisses for a festive twist on these classic cookies.
By: Katelyn Philipp | Image: Source