Here are three simple tips.
1. Go see a bra specialist. Go into a store with questions you have about the right bra for you. Don’t be afraid to say that you don’t know your exact size or have never been measured.
2. Find out what support you need. There are all different types of bras and with that there are all different types of support for bras: full coverage, unlined and even wire free. Pick up a few different styles and try them all on, seeing which one fits and supports you best.
3. Have fun. Although trying on a whole bunch of bras may be tedious, have fun with it! You can try on different styles, colors and prints with an arrangement of garments if the boutique has any. Stores like Soma Intimates even have parties for you and three friends to try on bras and when you bring friends you receive one free and they receive discounts on purchases.
Fun Bra Facts (Thanks Redbook)
1. The average woman owns 9 bras (and wears 6 of them on a regular basis)
2. $16 billion is spent worldwide on bras every year
3. The average bra size is a 36C
Remember, finding your perfect bra can be stressful, but know that not only is it good for your self-esteem, but it’s necessary for your health.
By: Brianna Cephas | Images: Weheartit, Weheartit, Weheartit,
I found this bra very comfortable and worth the money! I have a hard time finding bras that fit correctly comfortably & this bra certainly does the trick! I would recommended Bali 3427ReplyDelete