It's Still October, So Get Your Pink On!
As you probably already know, the month of October is devoted to Breast Cancer Awareness. Throughout October, many designers, stores and brands have released limited edition pink items, with proceeds going to support cancer research. Since it’s no question that we love pink, why not put our best foot forward and support a good cause!
I’ve composed a list of the top 10 most noteworthy (and chic) items that you will want to check out!
1. Guess by Marciano Breast Cancer Tee ($68) – A cute tee to go with your favorite pair of jeans.
2. Clinique ‘Great Skin, Great Cause’ Dramatically Different™ Moisturizing Lotion ($36) – Moisturize your skin and get a charming photo-frame key chain and charm.
3. Betsey Johnson Bracelet ($55) – A fun and girly charm bracelet to show your support.
4. O.P.I. Shatter™ Pink of Hearts ($8.50) – You can’t go wrong with more nail polish!
5. Lacoste Breast Cancer Research Foundation Frame ($138) – Be styling with this pair of ultra-chic sunglasses.
6. Urban Outfitters Alternative Pink Ribbon Raglan Tee ($40) – Simple, but practical, tee to add to your wardrobe rotation.
7. Coach Phoebe Breast Cancer Watch ($298) – Splurge-worthy investment piece!
8. Hunter 'Huntress" Boot in Fuchsia ($125) – Splish-splash on campus in this beyond adorable pair of rain boots.
9. Pink Pony Long-Sleeved Polo ($155) – A preppy and classic polo to have in your collection.
10. Tory Burch Limited Edition Eddie Ballet Flat ($178) – Saving the best for last, this pair of swoon-worthy flats is a must!
October isn't done yet, and there’s still time to snatch these items up before they disappear. So what are you waiting for, get your pink on and show your support this month!
By: Anjerika Wilmer | Images: Weheartit, Tumblr