Have you falling into a dating rut? Sure, the staple combo of dinner and a movie is classic but after awhile it starts to loose its spark. So take a cue from the steamy weather and make your dating life sizzle!
Here is a list of 10 date ideas that are sure to be fun yet romantic!
- Nighttime Picnic- What’s more romantic than feeding each other under a blanket of stars!
- Horseback riding- Embrace your inner romantic novel characters and turn a cheesy date into a fun filled adventure!
- Wine/brewery tasting- Seclusion and alcohol equals only one thing= lots of romance!
- Drive-in- A spin on the standard movie date, but this way you get to have a cozy intimate setting!
- Salsa dancing- Turn up the heat and awakening your sensual side by sashaying across the dance floor!
- Bed and Breakfast- Escape from reality and slip into couple’s bliss by hitting up a local b&b. Enjoy couple’s massages, sitting by the fire, and a midnight dip in the jacuzzi!
- Sailing- Loose yourself in each other’s arm as you sail off into the sunset!
- Arboretum/Rose Garden- Let all of your worries disappear as the two of you stroll through this serene sanctuary.
- Recreate your first date- Remember the butterflies? Travel back into time and relive those first electric moments by going on your very first date again!
- Hot air balloon ride- Live like royalty by soaring through the air, looking at breathtaking scenery, and drinking champagne together!