|By Jaclyn Smock|
(Adapted from Bakerella)
- 1 package of Oreos
- 1 8oz. package cream cheese (softened)
- Chocolate bark (white, milk, or dark chocolate depending on your preference)
- Finely crush cookies in a food processor.
- Once cookies are crushed, stir in softened cream cheese and blend thoroughly.
- Roll the mixture into 1″ balls and place on wax paper covered cookie sheet.
- Melt chocolate as directed on the package and then dip balls into chocolate, tap off extra and set aside on wax paper covered cookie sheet to dry. You can sprinkle the tops with the 7 crushed cookies for decoration.
- Once dry, refrigerate and enjoy!
(Adapted from About.com)
- Watermelon slices
- Orange slices
- Slice watermelon
- Use a heart-shaped cookie cutter on watermelon to make heart slices
- Poke a toothpick through each heart
- Then slice oranges and complete the arrow by adding an orange slice to both the tip and tail of the arrow