The smokey eye with nude lips combination complements almost any outfit and works well for a big night out. Because dark, smokey shadow is a strong statement, pairing it with nude lipstick instead of a bright lip will help to keep the focus on your gorgeous eyes.
- The Smokey Shadow Palette by NYX Cosmetics
- Lip Perfection Lipstick in "Kiss" by CoverGirl
Black Eyeliner with Bright Red LipsThe classic black eyeliner and red lipstick combination is a go-to makeup look and for good reason; the sultry look radiates elegance. If you feel more daring, wing out eyeliner to make a cateye. For additional flair, wear this combination with a leopard print, white or black dress to make your lips pop.
- Black Eyeliner Pen by Essence Cosmetics
- Color Sensational Lipstick in "Red Revival" by Maybelline New York
Baby Doll Lashes with Berry LipsNothing says bombshell quite like killer lashes! In order to get DIY falsies, apply baby powder in between coats of mascara, or curl your lashes both before and after mascara application. By adding a berry lip, the look transforms into a sophisticated, mature look that stills brings drama.
- "They're Real!" Mascara by Benefit Cosmetics
- Creme Lipstick in "Apple Berry" by Mary Kay Cosmetics
Light Purple Shadow with Pale Pink LipsThis subtle combination is great for a girls day out or a trip to the mall. The focus is on the eyes, yet the gloss will complement rather than contrast. Adjust the shade of the shadow based on your skin tone. If you have lighter skin, go for a more pastel shade. If you have olive or dark skin, opt for a deeper pigment color.
- Eye Enhancers 1-Kit Shadows in "Purple Pop" by CoverGirl
- Ultra Shine Lip Gloss in "Peony" by Nuance Salma Hayek
Bold, Aquamarine Eyeshadow with Coral LipsSteal the resort look by creating an island glow, accented with bold color. Start by using a shimmery aquamarine shadow for lids that glisten like the ocean. Add a shiny coral gloss to complete your exotic paradise pucker. For a faux tan, swipe bronzer on your cheekbones, forehead, chin, neck and sides of the nose.
- "Green Machine" Eyeshadow by Ulta Cosmetics
- Outlast Double LipShine in "Coral Shimmer" by CoverGirl
- Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Illuminating Bronzing Veil by Physicians Formula
Whichever look you try, know that even though it’s fun to experiment with different shades and textures, there are a few classic looks that will never fail.
By: Jen Morgan | Image: Source1, Source2
Lower absorption rate, beyond claim continuance and greater borrowings are some of the attractions of the loan. Read the commodity for added on car loan. Cash Advance San-diegoReplyDelete