1. LUSH Festive Cheer Gift ($16): This little box of joy includes LUSH’s Ponche shower gel, which contains plum extract and orange juice to smooth the skin with a wonderful fruity, minty scent. This gift also includes the Sandy Santa body scrub with Brazilian orange oil to exfoliate the skin to help it look healthy and glowing. Pick up this package for any type of beauty lover -- who wouldn’t love a festive bath box?!
2. NYX Smokey Look Kit ($12): This gift is perfect for the classic makeup lover. A smokey eye palette looks gorgeous on all skin tones, and this NYX kit contains two glosses to help finish off the look. NYX also has other palettes to choose from, all at affordable prices!
3. Fresh Icons Duo ($18.50): This cleanser and lip treatment duo is a great gift for the minimalist. Both of these products are cult classics and extremely high quality. If you have a friend who doesn’t wear a ton of makeup but always looks fresh-faced, give her this duo, which she can continue to use all year round.
4. Sephora + Pantone Universe Opulent Lacquer Trio ($18): This polish trio is perfect for the party girl who’s always out on the town. With four different sets to choose from you’ll be sure to find the perfect one for her personality. It comes in gold, silver, red, and black which all contain beautiful metallic shades perfect for the holidays.
5. Chloe Miniature Duo ($18): For the girl out there who loves luxury but is already a beauty guru, try gifting an opulent scent that she hasn’t tried yet. Your friend will be able to wear it out to all her holiday parties and alternate between the two scents.
6. Too Faced Hot Cocoa Collection ($10): For the girl who likes sun all year round, check out this beautiful bronzing duo. The primer potion helps set foundation as well as reduce the appearance of pores to give her that flawless finish. And the matte bronzer can help her look glowing even during the cold winter months!
7. Korres Lip Butter Collection ($19): Usually retailing at almost $40, this lip set is perfect for the lip-a-holic. It comes with three shades to choose from: pink jasmine, fresh pomegranate and vibrant wild rose, which will match any skin tone. And all three are guaranteed to look ultra-kissable under the mistletoe!
8. Sephora by OPI Good Tidings We Bling ($7): At such a great price this gift is a perfect stocking stuffer for all of your friends. If you need a quick gift for multiple people, look for a festive, good quality polish such as this to add a festive mix of red, green and gold sparkle to all your friends nails.
9. Real Techniques Core Collection ($18): For the girl who's always on the go, a brush set with a travel case is just the gift. This way no matter where she is in the world, she is sure to look her best by using these brilliant and affordable brushes.
10. Bliss Mistletoe Musts Mega-Moisturizing Duo for Lips and Hands ($12): Give this great duo to your work-a-holic friend. If she’s spending long hours in the library or toiling away as the head of the holiday committee, give her this luxurious treatment for her lips and hands. She can bring this with her on the go and freshen up before an important meeting or big interview for soft hands and a warm smile.
With these ten gift ideas you’ll be sure to bring the holiday cheer to all of your friends. Don’t forget to remove the price tag and wrap them in some festive tissue paper or a cute holiday bag. With a personalized note attached, you are sure to be the best gift-giver around!
By: Flannery Underwood | Images: Source, listed retail stores