Packing Tips For Holiday Travel
Posted by Anonymous on 6:30 AM in FunPop Jessica E. | Comments : 1
The holidays are quickly approaching and many of us are planning to board a plane and fly across the country to visit family and friends. Wherever you may be traveling this holiday season, here are some packing tips to make the task less tedious.
• Rolling Suitcase: This rolling sensation will make your traveling experience a ton easier. There is no fuss in rolling it around and, if you invest in a good quality one, it is sure to last you for many trips to come.
• Pack Light: Avoid lugging around unnecessary things that you will probably not end up using. Don’t wait until the last minute to pack so that you have time to think about everything you are taking and remember to be picky.
• Plan Out Your Outfits: This will save you packing space and time once your on your trip you won’t have to stress about what to wear if you already have it planned out.
• Research Airline Regulations: Each airline is different regarding weight of suitcases and extra fees for luggage. Be sure to do a bit of research ahead of time so there won’t be any surprises.
• Attach Luggage Tags: Finding your suitcase can be difficult when it is mixed in with a bunch of others that look almost the same. To avoid any confusion and to speed up the process of finding your luggage attach some cute luggage tags or even a bright piece of ribbon or a bandana in a color that will stand out so you will easily spot it.
• Pack Things Separately: The easiest way to keep your things organized is to pack them in separate bags within your suitcase. Shopping bags or even plastic grocery bags will work just fine. Use one for your undergarments, another for your clothes, and another for your shoes. This makes it easier to find things once you get to your destination and the bags can also double as laundry bags to put your dirty clothes in once you’ve worn them.
By: Jessica Estrada | Images: Source, Tumblr
Subscribe to: Post Comments ( Atom )
And don't forget to bring entertainment for those layovers and long airport lines!! I am headed home this week, and I recently got the DISH Remote Access App for my Android. I work at DISH network, and since I have a Sling Adapter I can now take all of my home TV channels and DVR with me on the trip!! Live TV and Movies are a great way to entertain yourself on the go, and it saves me money on the plane not having to buy a $10 movie!! It's so nice to have all this entertainment on my phone!!!ReplyDelete