Capes have been the latest trend to hit the runways this season. No, we’re not talking about Wonder Woman, superhero type capes. (Although, those are still really cool.) We’re talking about the warm, cozy and ultimately chic outwear for the fall and winter seasons. They come in all different colors, shapes, sizes and fabrics. Are you interested in trying the trend, but don’t know what you would pair a cape with? We're here to help.
Here are 9 different ways you can wear a cape:
1. Jeans and some chic flats
2. Paired with leggings and booties
3. Over a turtle neck or with a fun colored scarf for extra warmth
4. Belted at the waist to add shape to your silhoutte
5. Over a dress with sheer tights
6. Skinny jeans tucked into boots
7. Party dress, sheer tights and heels for a dressier look
8. With the all-purpose jeggings
9. With a floppy hat for ultimate chicness
10. A pencil skirt and a pair of oxfords
1. Most importantly, make sure the bottom half of your body is fitted to avoid that frumpy "I-just-rolled-out-of-bed" look.
2. For accessories, don’t overdo it with bracelets and watches. Keep wristwear to a minimum to avoid weighing down your look. Studded earrings work best for a polished look. And maybe add a cocktail ring and a bright-colored purse for extra pizazz.Get your cape on this season!
By: Jessica Estrada | Photos: Blogspot, Forever21.com, CharloteeRusse.com, Macys.com
Post a Comment