How to Make Marshamallow Pops
♥ 1 cup milk chocolate (or white chocolate) baking pieces
♥ 1 bag large marshmallows
♥ Lollipop stems or kabob sticks
What To Do:
1. Heat up the chocolate baking pieces in the microwave on low heat, stirring every 30 seconds until the chocolate is all melted.
2. While the chocolate is melting, stick one marshmallows on the end of a each lollipop stem.
3. Dip the top part of each marshmallow into the melted chocolate.
4. Gently cover the melted chocolate part with sprinkles over a bowl to catch any excess sprinkles.
5. Let the marshmallow pops set until the chocolate hardens.
Feel free to wrap each one in cellophane and a ribbon to give out to friends or to gobble them up right away (we won't judge.) Enjoy!
By: CG Staff | Image: Source